The aim of account abstraction is to make interaction with blockchains easier for users by customizing certain elements of smart contract accounts. These elements range from fee payment methods to transaction approval methods, all pre-defined by smart contracts on blockchains. Both of these methods can be broken down into multiple sub-features that makes blockchain more accessible to the average user. The Etherspot documentation inspects these methods in further detail.
Etherspot provides the advanced infrastructure necessary for developers to make their dApps more user-friendly and a pleasure for their customers to use.
With this in mind, the Etherspot team has recently integrated Superfluid’s streaming SDK to create even more agility for developers building on Etherspot’s cross-chain, account abstraction SDK. This latest integration will allow a new wave of future-ready payment solutions for app builders, right out of the box.
Superfluid is the leading asset streaming protocol that enables Web3 native subscriptions, salaries and rewards for DAOs and crypto-native businesses.
Etherspot has pioneered functionality that assists with its mission to increase adoption in the Web3 space by abstracting the complexity away from your average user when interacting with decentralized apps (dApps) and services.
Why Does This Integration Matter?
Users and developers can seamlessly create streams using the funds present in their smart wallets with one transaction. At the same time, Etherspot added cross-chain streaming to Superfluid’s offering which will have massive benefits for developers building on other networks.
Previously, three transactions were required when streaming on a single chain:
- Token approval authorization.
- Wrap tokens as Super Token (Superfluid’s streaming token).
- Start the stream.
Now, with Etherspot’s technology, the required transactions have been reduced and a vastly expanded functionality set is available, such as cross-chain streaming without users having to bridge tokens, switch networks or obtain native gas tokens for the destination chain.
In addition, more functionality can be implemented:
- Create, update, and delete streams from any chain.
- If receiving the Super Token on a Smart Wallet, the recipient could immediately unwrap, swap and deposit into a DeFi protocol to earn yield from their stream, in a single transaction.
- Etherspot’s social logins feature could be implemented so projects can onboard web2 users to receive streamed payments and off-ramp to a fiat currency without the need of securing seedphrases.
You can test out the single/cross-chain streaming on the Etherspot dashboard, enabled by the Connext cross-chain communication interface intergrated into Etherspot SDK.
Off the bat, Etherspot SDK has multiple features that assist developers in building highly functional apps by simplifying complex blockchain processes – all while providing them with dynamic cross-chain abilities (without having to be concerned with what is happening in the background).
You can learn how to use cross-chain streaming in our documentation here. Additionally, developers can get a feel for exactly how the Etherspot SDK operates by going to the playground.
Potential Use-Case For The Integration
DAOs and crypto-native businesses can stream tokens to their communities in real time, no matter what chain they’re on. This could all be done programmatically and 100% on-chain. This integration’s simplifying factor will be highly useful to varying types of projects in the web3 space. It’s another way Etherspot and Superfluid are assisting developers create next level dApps, constantly aiming to create a frictionless experience.
This integration also creates opportunities for cross chain DeFi protocols. You may want to use a protocol like Ricochet Exchange to dollar cost average into another asset using money streams, but that asset is on another exchange. Platforms like Ricochet could make use of Etherspot’s tooling to enable cross chain DCA using money streaming.
You might have a business that prefers to be paid on one chain, but your customers will often have assets spread throughout many chains. What if they didn’t have to worry about bridging funds before paying their subscription with Superfluid on a platform like Diagonal Finance The Etherspot SDK could allow teams building checkout services to enable cross chain subscription payments.
How Etherspot Simplifies Life
Etherspot Account Abstraction Solutions:
- Multichain Infrastructure – by implementing Etherspot’s SDK, projects are able to attract users and funds from multiple EVM compatible blockchains without having to build the infrastructure or provide liquidity on each individual chain.
- Meta-Transactions – this function means that users do not have to worry about acquiring native tokens to cover gas fees on Polygon if they are coming from another chain. Etherspot takes care of it.
- Transaction Batching – dApps can use this to take care of all the required actions for the user in the background without them having to worry about the technicalities. For a user coming from another chain, this reduces the actions from 9 on-chain interactions down to 2, maximum 3, transaction signatures depending on wallet authorizations previously granted.
- Network Switching – users don’t have to switch an RPC network in their wallet to interact with different blockchains in one dApp.
- Relayer Functionality – Quite often, due to blockchain network technicalities and congestion, transactions are known to fail. Relayers guarantee transactions are confirmed successfully by calls being resubmitted if the initial one fails. Etherspot will even take a hit and increase the gas price to ensure transactions confirm.
- Cross-Chain Messaging – Although Etherspot handles cross-chain messaging, In an effort to maintain a non-custodial service, Etherspot has integrated multiple cross-chain providers’ APIs to perform the cross-chain swapping required for apps to use this functionality.
This allows users from other chains to interact and move cross-chain seamlessly.
The Brand-New Etherspot Dashboard
Not only is there a new integration for Etherspot but at the same time, a new product has come online – The Etherspot Dashboard.
This new web3 dApp is the control station where you can invest in DeFi and manage your crypto assets effortlessly across multiple chains. The new dashboard gives you the power of all Etherspot’s account abstraction functionalities described above by simply connecting your wallet.
The dashboard allows any user access to:
- Smart contract wallets
- Cross-chain swaps without RPC network switching
- Opportunity to sent tokens cross-chain without having gas tokens on the destination chain
- Single/Cross-chain payment streaming via our Superfluid integration
- Reduced tx fees
- + more being added
Go take a look here. It’s the only tool you’ll need to take advantage of next level decentralized finance opportunities – no sweat.
More About Each Project
Superfluid is the leading asset streaming protocol that enables Web3 native subscriptions, salaries and rewards for DAOs and crypto-native businesses. It can be used to describe cash flows and execute them automatically on-chain over time in a non-interactive way. Superfluid streams transfer value in a constant flow over time between wallets, in a non-custodial and permissionless way. Streams are programmable, composable, and modular, allowing developers to build custom applications on top of the protocol. No capital is locked up, and all inflows and outflows are netted in real-time at every block without consuming any gas. Ongoing streams can be forwarded as they are received to both wallets and applications, eliminating delays and drastically increasing capital efficiency.
Etherspot SDK is a blockchain development framework for EVM-compatible chains that creates direct state channel bridges to provide a seamless user experience across chains and wallets. With just one deposit, you can onboard your users to the entire multi-chain world of EVM compatible chains. This helps platforms save costs, and time and increase user adoption across chains. We’ve been battle tested for more than 2 years and audited by Consensys Diligence.
If you’d like to integrate Etherspot’s SDK in your dApp or propose our team integrate your project, please feel free to fill out this form and we’ll get back to you
Or get in touch on Etherspot’s channels: